Suria Spa: Medical Skin Care Products
Obagi products are designed to improve penetration of prescription and non-prescription products across the skin barrier for common and visible skin conditions. We carry the entire Obagi line and are able to treat a number of common skin conditions.
- Premature aging
- Photo damage
- Hyperpigmentation (irregular or patchy discoloration of the skin)
- Sun damage
- Fine lines and wrinkles
Nu-Derm and Condition & Enhance
Skin aging is a natural process, but daily sun exposure can contribute to premature aging, slowing down the turnover of skin cells between healthy new cells and old damaged cells.
Signs of aging and photo damage:
- Age spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Rough skin
- Skin laxity (loss of elasticity)
- Erythema (redness)
- Shallowness (complexion)
- Hyperpigmentation (discoloration)
The Obagi Nu-Derm and Condition & Enhance System is an anti-aging therapy that penetrates below the skin’s surface to transform skin cell functions at the cellular level and correct the damage within… revealing healthy, younger-looking skin.
The Obagi Nu-Derm products are designed in a system with a specific dosage and frequency to maximize your results.
Nu-Derm Before & After Gallery
Over-the-Top Protection You Won’t Find Over-the-Counter
With Obagi-C Rx, you’re on your way to healthier, refreshed, revitalized skin from cell to surface. The Obagi-C Rx System offers the benefits of both prescription-strength 4% hydroquinone and potent Vitamin C to correct signs of skin damage and help restore and maintain younger-looking skin.
Obagi-C Rx System products are ideal if you have:
- Minimal fine lines
- Minimal unevenness of skin tone
- Mild hyperpigmentation and minimal age spots
- Intolerance to, or are not ready for, more aggressive anti-aging regimens
- Dry, normal, oily, or even sensitive skin
Obagi C-Rx Before & After Gallery
A Clearer, Calmer, and More Balanced-Looking Complexion
The Obagi Rosaclear System is designed to help you achieve a clearer complexion by reducing the redness and blemishes caused by rosacea.
The Rosaclear System consists of the following Obagi products:
- Gentle Cleanser- Gently cleanses sensitive skin by removing bacteria and other irritating residues. Key ingredient: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
- Metronidazole Topical Gel USP, 0.75%- Indicated for topical application in the treatment of inflammatory papules and pustules of rosacea. Key ingredient: 0.75% Metronidazole Topical Gel USP.
- Hydrating Complexion Corrector- Protects the skin barrier, moisturizes the skin, and reduces visible redness. Key ingredients: Glycerin, Licorice, Aloe, Lavender, Sea Whip, and Mica.
- Skin Balancing Sun Protection SPF 30- Broad-spectrum sun protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays while helping to reduce the appearance of redness and blotchiness. Key ingredients: 15.5% Zinc Oxide and 2.0% Titanium Dioxide.
Rosaclear Before & After Gallery
Professional Vitamin C Serums
Antioxidant Protection. Maximum Vitamin C Penetration
Obagi Professional-C Serums use advanced scientific formulas developed and tested by leading Vitamin C experts to provide maximum daily antioxidant protection against free radicals, which cause premature signs of aging including fine lines and wrinkles. Our unique formula provides greater penetration of ingredients than other Vitamin C products — delivering greater antioxidant benefit to your skin!
Obagi Professional-C Serums use stabilized L-ascorbic acid – the only form of Vitamin C that can be effectively absorbed by the skin. Speak with our licensed skin care specialist to choose from our 3 concentrations to determine which one is right for your skin.
- Professional-C Serum 20%
- Professional-C Serum 15%
- Professional-C Serum 10%
ELASTIderm Eye Cream
See the Resilience Right Before Your Eyes
Finally! An eye treatment that really works to bring back the lift around your eyes! The Obagi ELASTIderm Eye Cream is a one-of-a-kind eye treatment that includes a revolutionary bi-mineral complex, copper zinc malonate, to help restore the elasticity around your eyes and reduce the appearance of visible fine lines and wrinkles.
The ELASTIderm Eye cream is only available through your skin care professional because they contain powerful, yet gentle ingredients:
- Bi-mineral complex: Includes zinc and copper to help restore elasticity and build collagen
- Malonic acid: Patent-pending Obagi formulation that helps stimulate the production of skin cells
- Blueberry extract: Provides antioxidants that help eliminate free radicals
- Penetrating Therapeutics™: An Obagi technology that helps drive the ingredients deep into the skin
Elastiderm Eye Before & After
Elastiderm Décolletage System
Revitalize Your Skin for Your Best Chest Forward
While you may have diligently maintained the skin on your face for years, you may not have paid as much attention to the skin on your chest and neck. However, the skin on your décolletage is particularly vulnerable to visible signs of aging, since it tends to be thinner, less moisturized, and often overlooked in the sun protection regimen Revitalize your décolletage skin with the Obagi ELASTIderm Décolletage System for flawless, younger-looking skin.
Décolletage Before & After
The Obagi ELASTIderm Décolletage System consists of a patent-pending product using Penetrating Therapeutics™ that is clinically proven to help restore healthy skin. Used together, this therapeutic system diminishes the signs of aging, helping revitalize vulnerable skin. Click on the products below for details on the right.
- Wrinkle Reducing Lotion- Formulated with ELASTIderm’s Restorative Elasticity Complex. Contains a unique bi-mineral complex to help replenish elasticity and build collagen for increased skin strength and resilience. Includes malonic acid to help stimulate the production of healthy cells.
- Skin Lightening Complex- Formulated with 4% hydroquinone to reduce hyperpigmentation (discoloration) and age spots.
Our generally well-tolerated regimen is absorbed easily and quickly and is ideal for most skin types.
BioCorneum Scar Cream
bioCorneum®+ is an advanced silicone treatment with SPF 30 for minimizing the appearance of scars while UV protection ingredients help guard the maturing scar from the aggravating effects of the sun, such as with erythema (redness) and hyperpigmentation.
- 100% silicone in a transparent, patented self-drying formulation
- Registered with the FDA as a 510(k) medical device
- Deemed “substantially” equivalent” to silicone sheets, but preferred by patients for ease of use*
- Binds to the skin creating a semi-occlusive, gas permeable waterproof layer, eliminating maceration side effects
- Indicated for scars resulting from cosmetic and surgical procedures, wounds, burns and trauma
- Proven Clinical Efficacy
- Over 1800 patients in published clinical trials, with proven efficacy in both treating and preventing excessive and abnormal scar formation.
- No other topical scar treatment has been more widely studied.